Thursday, July 23, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge #238

I loved this sketch as soon as I saw it.  Later today I'd like to revisit it and create a card with stars... they look great on the blank sketch!  The sketch is below, and here's the link to My Favorite Things.



This will be my first time entering an MFT Sketch Challenge. (I've played along before, and even completed a card for Sketch #237 but it was on the shelf drying as the deadline passed... rrrr).

...and here she is:


Brass tacks:
  • Background paper by Authentique
  • DCWV double-sided cardstock
  • Grungeboard flourishes by Tim Holtz, painted with Holtz's Distress Paint in picket fence and topped with some snowy Martha Stewart glitter
  • I believe the grey and white striped flowers are from Jolee's Boutique... they were in my stash with no packaging...
  • The "pearls" are Viva Decor's paper-pen in cream
Enjoy! May you all have uninterrupted scrap-time and fresh motivation!





1 comment: