Tuesday, July 28, 2015

MOJO M-M-Monday #408

I loved seeing "Tall & Skinny" come across on the challenge Monday morning... how cool!  I am totally down with those proportions! I cut and scored cardstock for a finished card size of 3.5x5.5". Here's the sketch:


I can't take any credit for coordinating papers for this card because, in my sleepiness yesterday morning, I just grabbed a BH Project Life scrapbook card set and started trimming, re-rounding corners, and chalking. Easy-peasy. I slapped part of a doily on there in lieu of a ribbon (I was being super-lazy), added some pink "pearls," and pretty much called it good.

Here she* is (*this is definitely a female card):


... and just a little detail...



...and to get to the Mojo Monday Blog page for good ol' 408, click HERE.

Supplies:

  • Becky Higgins Project Life cards
  • Wilton doily
  • Liquid Pearls
  • Bulk flowers
  • A Martha (bleepin') Stewart circle punch (I am a fan)
  • ChalkBox in Creamy Brown

1 comment:

  1. Such a soft and lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete