Friday, July 31, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #239

Greetings from the campground! I made this birdy-card early this morning at home and brought it along to post while here.

I enjoyed this sketch.  Initially when I saw it,  I thought "doily", but this morning I saw some of the paper I had lying out from yesterday and went for it.


You can check out this MFT Sketch by clicking HERE.

Here is my card,  image taken on a nice little rock... perfect how I did a nature-y card this morning and it worked out that I'm posting it in the woods! 


Here are the boring details: The paper is all DCWV, from both the Latte stack (from about 2012) and the Gilded stack (which I bought a few months ago).  The birdhouse was from a Recollections pack of three,  and the bird and eggs were made with the Mod Podge molds and blue "glue". I coated the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz's dauber in Walnut, and I also dabbed the bird and eggs. Then I used some hemp and metallic cord... pardon me, but I'm doing all of this from memory, and I can't recall the brand of the hemp. I used my old typewriter for the sentiment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment