Sunday, August 9, 2015

Throw down, boy!

(One of the best parts of Tombstone!)

I've tried for two days to assemble the palette for this week's Color Throw down Challenge #354... just went for it this morning!

Here's the aesthetically appealing palette:


And here's what I whipped up:


Recipe:
  • All DP is Kaisercraft, including the punched border.
  • The flower is chipboard from a cheapo-packet, either from JoAnn's or Michael's (see... my stash is extensive, and when I thinned it 6 months ago,  I tossed a lot of packaging... dangit! I feel bad!)
  • I daubed, wiped, then gently re-daubed the flower, then added the stamen and leaves with a Viva Paper Pen in Light Moss Green... used the same thing for the "pearls" in the corners
  • After I rounded all of the corners with a MS punch, I chalked everything with Color Box in Dark Moss, and I barely, barely distressed the edges


3 comments:

  1. Lovely balance of the colors and a sweet CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Mimi!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty with the peach colored paper and the beautiful flower...Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete