Monday, March 14, 2016

Just a bit...

...o' green:



I am not a huge glitter-user.  I mean, I really love it, but I guess it doesn't usually "go" with my stuff.  For whatever reason, it struck me that glitter was exactly what this bright card needed, and I am so glad I added it!  WooooOOOOooooohhh...

Supplies:
  • Watercolor paper stamped with Inkadinkadoo stamps, which were stamped into various Distress Inks (and one Color Box ink) and spritzed prior to stamping.  I also painted some greenery where it was lacking.
  • The sentiment was written with a Zig Emboss Writer and embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold
  • The glitter is Stickles smeared around with my finger
  • The gold vellum in the background is from the bulk racks at JoAnn's
I'll enter this into Simon Says: "Use a bit o' green on Wednesday"-- that I did... that I did.  

4 comments:

  1. This is one of those splish/splash cards I so admire and have no idea how you manage to make look beautiful as opposed to messy, like me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So artsy and lovely! The gold embossing and shimmer really make this card shine! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “A Bit O’ Green” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty wreath here! Lovely stamping sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow gold vellum?
    I never heard it
    great and so sparkle card Mimi
    love that sentiment emboss in gold
    looks like this time you are fall in love with gold
    great card again my friend
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete