Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Gift of Friendship

I love this quote:


I made this card with the intention of entering it into Addicted To CAS: GIFT.


The dots are a little busy, but this is still clean (no distressing) and simple (slapped a quote and a sticker into a card). Boom.

The birdie sticker is slightly puffy, made by Studio 112 (the cheap brand at JoAnn's).  Have had it for years. I typed up the quote over a month ago, and it was just in my stash. When I sat and thought about the challenge, I quickly thought of this quote and that was my jumping point.

6 comments:

  1. Oh just too cute and thanks so much for sharing at ATCAS this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Mimi! I feel the same way after receiving the most amazing package from you, sweet friend! I am overjoyed with each and every element and can't thank you enough. Came at such a perfect time. My youngest broke his arm badly Friday and this has been a tough weekend. The pick-me-up was so appreciated. Biggest hugs, Autumn PS. This ROCKS! FAB card - love it to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spots! Plenty of them! I love spots! I'm with you on this being CAS, not as in lots of white space, but definitely quick to copy and perfect for postage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that dots paper dear Mimi
    looks adorable with the white space there
    I dont have any words agree with Pia
    love your card this time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant and beautiful ! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete