Sunday, May 15, 2016

Colour Q #341 + CASology

I don't think I've played at Colour Q in awhile.  Here's my card to play with the current challenge:


Here's the palette:

Supplies and notes:

  • The main panel was inked with Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, and Dried Marigold DIs through a pretty Prima stencil 
  • Liquid Pearls were then added around the edge
  • The back panel is canvas paper from Royal Langnickel; I cut it with my scoring cutter for the rough/torn looking edge
  • I used a new Wink of Luna brush in gold for the sentiment
Along with Colour Q, I'd also like to play with CASology... cuz, why not? Here's their current challenge graphic:

Unlike what I'd call "me," but this card is so pretty... I like the outcome a lot, and it will serve a good purpose as a retirement card... this one will go to the retiring speech aide.

5 comments:

  1. I just linked up at colourQ too, and your card is similar to mine in the use of stenciling..hehe. it's a gorgeous make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow
    Mimi
    I love your tear paper here
    and the color is the same like the color combo challenge
    yaay lovely idea and lovely card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the torn edge and the pretty pearl accents. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! What patience you have to drop all those little liquid pearls around the edge! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This feels fresh and summery and it also looks so delicate. Nicely done, Mimi! I find color challenges to be so tricky, you made it look really easy with this one...

    ReplyDelete