We can live like Jack and Sally if you want,
where you can always find me, and
we'll have Halloween on Christmas...
-Blink-182, I miss you
This creepy couple is out for a holiday stroll. The box was made for the current Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday Challenge: "It's hip to be square."
|My hubs said, "if we ever renew our vows, can we have this on our cake?"|
|This just shows the dimension of the Stickles stars and the lovely snow...|
and the inky moon!
|...and just so it isn't for naught, here's the cool back. I think I should add the|
Blink-182 quote to the back...
- Packing kraft used to build the box, coated with Liquitex black gesso
- A hemi-circle added inside box for the base
- Human figurines are a mini wedding couple painted with Liquitex black and white gesso
- Moon created using various Ranger alcohol inks on photo paper, cut with a Fiskars punch and doodled with a fine black Sharpie
- Tree is from after-holiday sale, coated with black gesso and rolled in Tim's Distress Glitter in Black Soot
- Aleene's glitter snow along top and bottom of box
- Black Diamond Stickles used to create subtle stars in background
- All trim from my stash, affixed with Glossy Accents