This week's stash-busting challenge is to use a silhouette!
Supplies and notes:
- I have no idea where the panel with the May-day kids came from... been in my stash for years, and forgotten I'd even had it until I saw it during my search for a silhouette.
- The DP is BasicGrey, from the infamous Little Black Dress line of years ago... oh yeah-- you bet I have some hoarded stash of that!
- The large flat flowers are absolutely ancient, from a Prima tube. The smaller roses were originally a bulk purchase in white, and I sprayed them with Distress Spray in Pumice Stone... like I always say: Pumice Stone is more green than Iced Spruce... maybe I shoulda used Iced Spruce...
- The diecut music sheet was a leftover from another project. The die used (Tim's Mixed Media fade) is probably the newest thing I used on this project, and even then it was inadvertent. This music sheet is probably 100 years old.
- The ribbon, lace, and stamen are all from my stash and all years old.
- Frayed Burlap DI was smudged around a bit as well...
- Liquid Pearls added in the very end
Let's see your silhouette stash, people!