Sunday, December 11, 2016

Crazy Sweater Weather

May your days be merry and briggghhhhttt...



...and may all your sweaters be crazy.

Supplies:
  • KOC Color Burst through Tim's stencil on Strathmore watercolor, cut out and accented with Faber-Castell Pitt 
  • "Joy" (unknown make) inked with Distress embossing ink and heat-embossed with Stamp-n Stuff in Green Tinsel
  • 7 Gypsies tag, faux-stitched with a Faber-Castell Pitt 
  • Japanese cloth tape at left
  • Scrap paper punched with a Martha Stewart punch for horizontal layer
  • Tag written with a Sharpie and bordered with some Stampendous glitter
  • Generic-brand twine
I'd like to share this at the following:

7 comments:

  1. We were definitely thinking the same thing :) I just LOVE how you did your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE did you get that sweater die!!! Oh my gosh, it is AMAZING with the color bursts!!! Super coolness! I love the colorful blend on the sweater and the entire design. Best of luck winning some Verve cash! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No die... sketched the sweater onto the Holiday Knit stenciled sheet :)

      Delete
  3. Love your bright Christmas sweater tag! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors on your tag!!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so fabulous, Mimi! Love that cool sweater. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I am not eat chips or tortila chips
    my son eat much
    I am overweight Mimi haha I have to reduce 2 kg but sooo difficult in winter time I need warm food and rice like in Indonesia haha I miss my country always in winter time
    about your TAG hiyaa that Sweater is ADORABLE
    the colors the white there and another tiny tag for sentiment on the tag is clever
    Mimi you are also clever card maker
    I love this much

    ReplyDelete