- Background base is Tim Holtz resist paper
- Background first inked with DOx in Broken China and Faded Jeans, then Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Cracked Pistachio
- All dies from a Recollections set, this is their first use. "Happy Camper" cut from some previously inked Tim Holtz resist paper, and the trailer was cut from Strathmore watercolor paper and dressed up with DIs and a Micron 005
- I used Tim's stitch stamp on the edges, then distressed them with a Making Memories distressing tool. (Just for info-sharing's sake: I also owned the Tonic tool and did not like it... the Making Memories tool is much more ergonomic.)
I'd like to share this at the following challenge:
- HLS April AG with dies... what a funny language... I remember a couple years ago when I didn't know the lingo... HLS stands for Happy Little Stampers, and AG is Anything Goes! Hope that's helpful to at least one human.