- All paper is from my stash... can't recall who made the woodgrain, but the green polka-dots are from DCWV's succulent-building kit.
- Dies are all Recollections
- Trailer cut from a scrap of leftover watercolor paper and inked with DIs; curtains and door paper-pieced... I somehow smudged a curtain so I dabbed some Bundled Sage Distress Paint to try to cover it... rrr...
- Tim's stitch-stamp run down either
- Hearts also cut from scrap watercolor paper; stitching doodled with a Micron
This is the second card earmarked for the girls while at camp... I've got to get busy!
I will share this with the folks at Mod Squad. Their current challenge is to use paper-piecing. This isn't very intricate, but it's effective!