If you like it then you shoulda put a string on it... sorry. Had to say it.
I made some CAS thank-yous:
- The hearts were made over a month ago out of multiple layers of old typing paper sewn together and then watercolored with Loew Cornell watercolors
- For these projects, I wrote "Thank you" with a Zig Emboss-writer and heat-embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold
- Hearts popped up with 3M foam tape
- Corners of the cards punched with a Fiskars punch
- The various fibers were sent from Andrea's stash... I am not into reality TV, but I swear: if there was a show that snooped on people's stashes, I'd watch. Andrea, I can only imagine your fiber stash.
Hey! See you over at SOS... visit my cool teammies, too! Some talented ladies over there!
And... LET'S GO, OAKLAND!!!