Supplies and notes:
- Dyan Reaveley's journal sprayed with Dylusions in After Midnight and Vibrant Turquoise. I took a paintbrush in water and "painted" any of the just-spray parts so no white remained.
- Next, I added DecoArt metallic paint to the top and bottom of the pages with my finger, and also painted line-stars.
- The trees were added by using the negative of Tim's treeline die as a stencil with Black Liquitex gesso.
- Stars on trees and below were made by using DecoArt Metallic Lustres through a Heidi Swapp stencil.
- The black stars were actually drawn with my finger on my computer, then cut by the new Cricut. Very cool, huh? I glued them on with Mod Podge and rubbed them lightly with more Metallic Lustre
- The quote was written with WOS in gold.
I will share this with Stamps and Stencils' current challenge: Lucky stars.