Sunday, May 14, 2017

Heal Quick

...I wanted this card to say, "Heal real quick" but I didn't have any "e's"...


Supplies:
  • Card base from Michael's a few years ago
  • Stitched circle die from Autumn, thank you! After I cut the circle from Strathmore watercolor paper, I diecut some of Tim's wildflowers from it, then colored with Color Bursts
  • Thickers and Glitz letter stickers
That's it!  I'm taking advantage of the current challenge at TGIF, which is to make either get well or sympathy cards... the cards better to have on hand in a pinch.

I'll share this there (at TGIF Challenges) and also at Atlantic Hearts... my card resembles their sketch:



9 comments:

  1. How come we don't make circle cards more often? You've kept this simple but it's a very effective, colorful circle design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow! This is so gorgeous! Love! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background and great idea using the circle card for your sketch. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, your color burst background is amazing!!! I really need to start playing with mine...thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card! love those colors! thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Mimi! That colour background is amazing and I love the die cut in the middle of it. Such a fun and bright card for anyone not feeling to well. Thanks for playing along and supporting us at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single one of your cards has been off the hook amazing and this is truly my new fav! So bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoaaaa I love love that circle and colors wooooww
    so adorable so effective and so beautiful Mimi
    only one word
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, Stunning, Stunning! No other word to describe it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete