I had made a different card intended for my MIL, but it was mailer-friendly, and so I sent it to my niece's mother.
- Background made with Theresa Collins modeling paste through a STAMPlorations stencil
- Background colored with Dylusions sprays, then rubbed with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in the turquoise shade (I'm not at the shack now... can't recall the shade's name)
- Tim's wildflowers cut into Strathmore paper and colored with Color Burst powders
- K & Co. rhinestones from at least 6 or 7 years ago
- The Mother's Day stamp is from a generic set... don't even know the company, but I believe it came into my life when my youngest was in preschool or Kindergarten... so... ~4 years ago? It was inked with Tim's MM palette in Vintage Photo.
I'll share this with the following challenges: