Monday, November 13, 2017

12 Tags of Xmas #6

Here's my 6th tag for the 12 Tags of Xmas challenge brought by The Funkie Junkie herself, Linda:

Here's Linda's inspiration tag:

I was inspired by the colors (red, white, and silver), the starry background, the doily-look, and the snowflakes.

Supplies and notes:
  • The library card base (notice the title...) was sprayed with Dylusions Postbox Red through a Heidi Swapp stencil
  • The silver doily is from the Michael's dollar bin years ago
  • The image was from a recent goodie-bag from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  I coated it was Distress Collage Medium in Crazing then when it was dry I scribbled around the edge with Brushed Pewter Distress Crayon and blended it a bit to accentuate the crazing/crackling.  
  • The snowflake rhinestones were found at a dollar store... score!  Love these.
  • Generic baker's twine
That's it! This will be cute for one of my coworkers.

Along with The Funkie Junkie challenge, I'd like to also share this with the November HLS Xmas challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I can see your tag has been inspired by the case tag but you've managed to give yours a touch of Mimi. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete