Friday, March 9, 2018

Happy Birthday... almost primary...

This was sort of a bi-product card... I was making another like THIS, but decided I liked it without the purple strip as well, so left the purple out!  I really like this:

Supplies:

  • Strathmore watercolor paper painted with Dylusions sprays (dipped my paintbrush into the bottles)
  • The sentiment was written by scribbling some Ranger Distress Crayon in Black Soot onto my mat and just brushing it onto the card with a new fine paintbrush
  • I matted it onto some nice blue Recollections cardstock

I'd like to share this at the Time Out challenge for their current challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Looks almost like a City skyline! Love it! Thanks for visiting my blog - as for the rat stamps - I can't live without them, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure will make someone's day extra happy! Mimi, you have been oh-so-prolific! I picked up some library pockets the other day and thought of you! :):) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vibrant colours - fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BOLD and wonderful. Great design. Thanks for shaing it with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete