Sunday, April 22, 2018

Embark for flight

Here is the first ATC that I made with plans to enter into Happy Litter Stampers' April ATC challenge... however, it did not go as planned.  Since I left it on my desk for two days, it has grown on me, but I still like the OTHER ONE better.


Supplies and notes:
  • Old 7 Gypsies (I think) tag from a Rolodex-type set they had years and years ago, pre printed
  • I used my hand-carved butterfly stamp with Distress Embossing Ink abd clear embossing powder
  • The background is Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire Distress Crayon smeared with water and my finger
  • The wings were painted with Spiced Marmalade Distress Paint and scribbled on with Black Soot Distress Crayon, which caught on the embossed area nicely
  • Tim's Chitchat stickers
I have to say, none of this was the plan, but it is done now.

I'll share this at the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you shared your first ATC also. It is wonderful also
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty shine and texture, Mimi! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous ATC. Thank you for playing along with the HLS ATC Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun use of the Rolodex shape for your ATC. Your bfly is awesome looking. Thanks for joining in at HLS ATC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad it has grown on you as I think it's super ! Thank you for sharing your lovely ATC with us over at Stamps and Stencils. Toni x

    ReplyDelete