Saturday, October 10, 2015

Simon Says... CAS Xmas!

So funny,  my MIL and hubs were asking if I was going to bust out some Xmas cards... then this challenge popped up! Added to my motivation, for sure!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Clean And Simple Xmas!  This is as CAS as I get... I feel like I always need a little mess.


Supplies and notes:
  • I used a Martha Stewart stencil with some Stampendous Aged Gold frantage
  • I used Stampendous's Shabby White frantage across it all. 
I have to say,  I had the hardest time choosing the banner color... I could have gone red and white striped, polka dots... anything would have worked! I also considered painting his nose red... ahh, the possibilities! Here,  I'll show you the scraps I considered:






2 comments:

  1. Just a little mess, so it's still very much CAS. And I love reindeer on christened cards and using kraft paper was a great choice for this design....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design, Mimi - hadn't seen that reindeer before, so fun! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete