Sunday, January 17, 2016

Share Joy: It's a Boy!

Literally 40% of the female teaching staff is pregnant right now,  and we only have one male teacher... it's crazy. Here's a card I made for the first teacher due:



I used the Share Joy #18 sketch (below); I think the scalloped edges said "baby" to me.  This card is sort-of eclectic, but I like it.  It looks vintage-ish to me, and all of those primary colors and letter cards evoke an elementary school vibe.  This card was made specifically for a first-grade teacher who is having her first bambino.


Supplies & notes:
  • October Afternoon DP, Crate Paper DP, Marion Smith Designs DP
  • October Afternoon button
  • Target twine
  • Simple Stories alphabet stickers
  • Color Box chalk in Blackbird 
  • Pen-stitched the October Afternoon star paper with a Uniball that was in my desk
  • Viva Paper Pearl accents in Anthracite

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful retro inspired baby card! Talk about baby boom!

    ReplyDelete