Saturday, May 14, 2016

STAMPlorations May CAS

I took the May CAS challenge at STAMPlorations, and this is what I came up with:


Here is STAMPlorations' graphic:


Supplies and notes:
  • Well, seldom does the project turn out how you envision it... I stenciled the circle too close to the edge and at the bottom!  I wanted it to be more top-center!  ... make lemonade...
  • I used two stencils: a Martha Stewart circle and a Brett Weldele scribble stencil
  • Ink: Dylusions spray in Funky Fuchsia
  • The circle "Thank you" is from a cheapie stamp set... Recollections?  Studio G? I use it All. The. Time.  Jah bless the cheap stamps.  It was inked with the new Tim Holtz Mixed Media pad: Hickory Smoke
  • The rotary stamps are from SU! and K & Company, rolled through the months of the school year.  Inked these also with Hickory Smoke. 
    • This stamp-job is appropriate because this is for one of the volunteers in the library!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun touch adding the stamped dates since it's for a library volunteer. A part from the practical aspect of it I also find it decorative:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool that Magenta circle you made Mimi
    great touch on your library card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool design .... Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete