Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Just Us Girls...

I made this card to enter into the current Just Us Girls challenge... it's word week,  and the word is "summer":


Isn't this image perfect for "Just Us Girls" and "Summer"? I think so.  And if you know me,  I'm not a huge stamper,  and I never use cutesy images, but I saw these ladies in Michael's and left without them... only to go back a few days later and take them home!  I just love them.

Now, I'm also not a colorer like many of my blog-friends, so just know I did my best!

Supplies:
  • Scrap paper for banner and black mat
  • Gel pens for glasses and chairs
  • Image from Art Impressions stamped in Ranger Archival 
  • Image "painted" with DIs
  • Glossy Accents on the drinks
Cheers! 

10 comments:

  1. Geez, Mimi! I almost wet my pants! This is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did great coloring and I can see why you wanted that fun stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are hilarious! I can see the draw. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mimi. I see that you made several comments on ColorMyHeart Color Dare for the random draw for a CTMH PaperPack of our choice; however, to be eligible for the drawing you need to comment on all and I don't want you to miss out on this drawing. So if you are still interested please add comments to Peachy and Marie, DT members that were missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be closing this random draw up soon, so if you are interested in this random draw, please go to http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2016/07/color-dare-200-ruby-sapphire-and.html

      Delete
  5. This is adorable and I think your coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you might have to change that one sentence to, "i didn't used to be a colorer" b/c YOWZA you did a great job!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Love those ladies and the addition of the bunting:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! This would be perfect for my mother or one of her friends. They were a group of 5 but unfortunately 2 are now deceased, but these three remind me a lot of the remaining three. Love the sentiment too, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh you have that Image too
    I love love that and never found it in Germany
    Great colors on three ladies so soft and nice added of banner
    beautifully made Mimi

    ReplyDelete