Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hola...

Last week's challenge at SOS was to use something on your desk... well, I took it to heart.  I was especially motivated after I posted a picture of my desk and was like, "WHOA!  I got some stuff to use up!"


Supplies:
  • The back panel is an old catalog card coated with a layer of Teresa Collins modelin paste through a stencil made with a Tim Holtz die.  This was made in the past month.
    • After that dried, the panel was sprayed with Dylusions inks
  • The front panel was made a loooonggg time ago.  I mounted it above the base panel with some Ranger adhesive foam in black.
    •  It appears to be watercolor paper with some wrinkle-free Distress.  
    • The corners were clipped with an ancient Fiskars punch.
    • The focal stamp is a favorite of mine.  It was made by Invoke Arts, and heat embossed.
  • "Hola" was written with a Faber-Castell Pitt brush pen
I'll share this at the following challenge blogs... they are both running AG challenges... yay me!:

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, it's my favorite lady image of yours. Cool. Modern. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used! A great design! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Corner Challenges - Amber DT

    ReplyDelete