Monday, February 6, 2017

Too fun to resist...

Such a fun play-on-words: too fun to resist!

Made these yesterday and could have made more... it is so fun to watch Color Bursts and Magicals come to life!






This shot shows the Magicals... the primary color was silver, but look at all of those flecks of color!

Supplies:
  • Kraft-colored Bingo card bases sprayed first with Dylusions in White Linen.  This added a little more variation during the blending process. 
  • Sentiments by Recollections inked with Ranger Distress Embossing Ink and embossed with Recollections EP in white. 
  • Heart stamp from Target's dollar bin probably less than two years ago but more than one; star stamp from The Stamp Pad Company... very old... if I had to guess I'd say at least 10 years old.  I also doodled some hearts with a Zig Emboss Writer. 
  • Ken Oliver Color Bursts primarily used for color, but I also used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals on the last card (Silver Sleigh Bells)
I'd like to share this at the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. WHAT! I totally adore this, I mean totally adore this. You rock my crafty world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and creative idea for cards, Mimi. I love that you used Bingo cards and the Color Bursts add great color. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Miss. Mimi, as always, your card is super creative and full of fun elements, colorful and fabulously unique. Wish you could give me some classes on how to combine all kinds of elements on a piece of paper to create this kinds of cards.
    Awesome, my dear.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun cards, love how you added the sunburst colors to the Bingo card...so clever! Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to look up color bursts, seems like it's something like brushos. Quite fun to use, but I haven't totally got the hang of it yet. But maybe it's good to use gesso or spray on the base first. Anyhow, these pieces are fun and artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC collection of cards with brilliant color and texture! Thanks so much for sharing with Retro Rubber's heart challenge. Hope to see you in our gallery often!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome set of cards, I have something similar pinned, will be adding yours, I love the explosion of colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiyaa that bingo color looks so magic Mimi
    I cant acchieve similar like you do
    I love always your self BG so artsy and grungy sometimes romantic
    this one is cool one Mimi
    Love them

    ReplyDelete