Monday, May 1, 2017

A byproduct...

 The basis for the card on this post was a byproduct of THIS ONE...

This card below is for a co-worker... she is my secret pal this week:


Supplies:
  • LSG Magicals
  • Stitched circle die from Autumn
  • Recollections white EP used wth Zig Emboss-writer 
  • Stampendous gold frontage
  • Hampton Arts studs
  • Generic wash
  • Core'dinations metallic kraft-core

I would like to enter this into the current Frilly & Funkie challenge: "Put your *inking* cap on"... and Simon Says Wednesday, which is an AG this week.

5 comments:

  1. Such a great design - perfect for a teenager.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun design with the beautiful swirling effect in the background. Your secret pal will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkies "Put on Your Inking Cap" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza that BG is so lovely Mimi
    purple to pink neon yaayy my fav color combo
    she will love your card I believe it
    I love my Tag from you too and was stay in my table in my old work place
    now I still search for new job :(
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello embossed manuscript! I am so glad to meet you and have fallen in love with you just like that! <3 This certainly does rock! I love the black and the gold border on your ever so amazing background work. And honestly, I would buy your writing here if it were a stamp. :) Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! I don't know what I'm doing differently than you, but I can tell you I'm never left with any cool bi products like this when I've been getting messy.

    ReplyDelete