Tuesday, June 20, 2017

HLS ATCs

... I feel like some big-shot using all these acronyms... HLS (Happy Little Stampers) has a new ATC (Artist Trading Card) challenge... yay!

Here are my entries:

These will both go to local friends, though I don't expect a trade-- I don't know anyone locally who trades.

Supplies:

  • Ranger Yupo inked with various Adirondack Alcohol Inks
  • Writing and doodling accomplished with Faber-Castell Pitts of varying sizes
  • Corners punched with a Fiskars punch
That's all!



10 comments:

  1. Love the watery splodgy feel to these fabulous cards. Happy to trade if you don't mind posting to the UK. Thanks for joining in with the HLS ATC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love, Love, Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Schmoley, Mimi! These ATC's are GORGEOUS! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and gorgeous. Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS ATC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome ATCs!! Love the results with the alcohol inks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great and I especially like the sentiment of the 'flower child' one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely set! I like the messy colors making them so optimistic and full of happiness. You won't believe but I have never made an ATC in my life XD! I definitely have to try this mini form. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATC Cards! Love the colors and design. Thanks for joining us at HLS ATC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing! Love the watery feel to these. Awesome techniques. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous ATCs ... I love the inky backgrounds. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete