Tuesday, December 26, 2017

12 Tags of Xmas #5

Ugh...
Look... I didn't even crop this is give it a sexy background... 
But here is the best part of this project:

Tag #5 might be my least fave project of 2017, x2...

I've tried twice, and I still am just averted to my interpretations of Linda's (the Funkie Junkie herself) lovely tag #5 for The 12 Tags of Xmas.  Here's hers:
Linda's tag is adorable!  Why couldn't I just do that?  I think I got hung up on the postage stamp motif.  I was also inspired by the framed image and the twine. 

Here is my first try:
The background was cool, but that's it.

...that didn't last long... merciful scissors put it out of it's misery.

Supplies:

  • Stampendous woodgrain stamp inked with Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger EP in Potting Soil
  • Tag inked with Sepia Color Bursts
  • Twine from stash
  • Tim's photo booth friend
  • A 1973 Christmas postage stamp, ultimately fussy-cut
I have a few days left... part of me wants to try again on this one, but part of me is like, let it go.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment