Sunday, February 11, 2018

Thrift store rose score!

Found this fabulous rose stamp at the thrift store last weekend.  The stamp has no image on it's block, and the stamp itself was so caked with ink that it took me like 30 seconds to figure out what it was... and once I realized it was a rose, I was like YES!  I love roses!


Supplies:

  • Rose stamp of unknown origins or make inked in Versamark in Champagne and heat embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold
  • Pink striped paper from a Heidi Swapp pad
  • Gold+cream stripes from a DCWV pad
  • Heart punch by Fiskars popped up with 3M dimensional adhesive
I'll share this sweet Valentineat the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Popping in from STAMPlorations to say hello and see what you made! That's an awesome thrift store find! I love digging for treasures at the thrift store! Your card is beautiful - I love your gold embossing! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome rose stamp! Love the heart on the card!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow that Rose is adorable
    it has detailed Mimi
    you are lucky to have it
    and the gold embossing is yummy..so clean and lovely Mimi..
    hope you stay healthy my friend
    in Germany it is -12 Degree celcius so coolld for me
    but snowy rain is stopped since Last sunday so only sunshine but soo cold
    miss you sweet lady
    Many thanks for joining with us at Creative with Stamps on February Challenge
    hugs
    Monika (Co-creator)

    ReplyDelete